I try my best to keep a budget, but let’s be honest folks. There just some things you have to have! Here’s a few of my favorites lately!
- Travel frother. I’m 100% not kidding when I say this is a MUST have. I actually have two. If you mix anything with your coffee (for me, it’s my favorite protein every morning), then you need this. This mini blender pops right in your drink and makes a foamy, perfectly mixed beverage! It even comes with a cover to travel with! I keep mine in my work bag.
- Meal Replacement Protein – Level 1. First of all, this isn’t your post workout shake!! If you’re looking for that, THIS is what you need and it is bomb (magical charms all the way) but Level 1 is a protein meant to replace those scambled eggs you didn’t have time to make this morning. This stuff is good in shakes, to bake with, IN COFFEE, and as a 30 second mug cake. Top flavor: cinnamon cookie batter. Try it, you can thank me for your mug cake obsession later…
- Apple watch band.. in every color… for, like, 3 bucks. If you’ve bought an apple watch band from the apple store, you’re doing it wrong. Seriously. There are soooo many options out there for less than 10 bucks and the quality is pretty solid! This is the basic rubber one that I like to work out in but available in every color you can imagine. Load up!
- Metal Straws! I do love a sea turtle, but I mostly love these straws because they are so cute. The fun finish and cute carrying case will pulling out your straws with every beverage you drink
- No Bull Trainers. There are two types of shoes I wear to work out in but these are my current obsession. They are, in all honesty, perfect for those strength/cross-training workouts that have you lifting heavy things but also moving! I discovered these after watching the crossfit games athletes rock them through the toughest of workouts and am a BIG fan.